11 April 2013
Hangout Highlights: Interview with Ben Wong of Climate Clock
During last Monday’s Corona Geek Hangout, Ben Wong chatted with us on the development of Climate Clock, a #1 weather app in the App Store. The original conversation was an hour long, so we’ve broken it up into pieces for your convenience. Jump to the portion of the conversation that interests you most and enjoy!
Here are a handful of interesting video snippets from the interview:
- Creating the Climate Clock concept
- Working with Corona SDK to speed up development
- Approaching UI design
- Using a datasource for weather data
- Creating an app video trailer
- Promoting the app
- Topping the charts of the App Store
- Marketing techniques
- Proposing ideas for future app branding
If you’d like to hear more of the conversation, watch the Corona Geek hangout.
Listen and Rate